Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bath Time= Fun Time

Its our favorite time of the day. Usually after dinner, we get going with the bath/ bedtime ritual around 6:30. I may be sipping a little wine leftover in my glass from dinner, and Matt may be cleaning the kitchen. Gus is pulling me towards the bathroom, excitedly saying "bath" (well its sounds more like "bat"). Even if I have had a hard day, this part always cheers me up. Then there is the chasing him around the house when he is naked. That's fun too, but harder to photograph.

Shay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this picture. Gus is getting so big. I wish I could be there for Bath Time. Give him a hug for me! Love you all, Aunt Mo

Mama Ike said...

Cora and I took our first bath together yesterday. It will be fun to see her kicking on her own in a year or two. : ) Gus is so, so, so cute!