Thursday, July 17, 2008

2 months old-- makes a girl think!

Lucy shocked us all today at her big weigh-in. Her two-month stats are as follows:

Weight: 12 lbs, 6 ounces (7-11 at birth)

Length: 21 3/4 inches (19.5 at birth)

and head Circumference: 15 3/4 inches (14.5 at birth)

This little girl is packing 'em on. She did pretty good for her shots too, after screaming for an intense 20 seconds, she blinked away her tears and was okay. I felt so bad for her little thighs, all bandaged up.

p.s. if you can tell me what actress and what movie "makes a girl think" is from, you get bonus points. Leave a comment if you know...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Lucy is recovering from her shots fine. I know that 'makes a girl think' is Marilyn Monroe from Some Like It Hot! Give that Lucy a kiss for me,

Aunt Mo

Shay said...

Molly is right, probably too easy for a Some Like it Hot expert...

Unknown said...

wow, she's a great eater! 12lbs already :)

Katie said...

Great pic's of the kids. Love to see them. Hope all is well for you guys, things are going really great here. I am working on the blog thing. I started one when we got back to spokane after our last visit and then haven't touched it or gave out the address yet. I need to do some work to get it started. Perhaps at nap time this week I will get a chance. We really miss you guys keep in touch.
Katie, Joe, and the boy's