Monday, October 27, 2008

Gus's New Passion


I can't take credit for this crazy cute picture of Gus-- Gary, aka Un Pescado, took it at our fun trip we just got home from- The 6th annual Burning Pram. If you are unsure what Burning Pram is, well, Google it. It is an annual campout with a bunch of fly fishing folks and there is a fire involved.
Note the green tree air freshener on the handle bar- Gus found that on the ground and started calling it his keychain. I asked him what does it smell like? he said, "Daddy!".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention you and Lucy were in the rock, scissor, paper championships.

Shay said...

That's right, Grandpa Tim. With Lucy strapped to my torso, I came in Silver in the Rock, Paper, Scissor championship. She helped me with my luck, I am sure.

Julie said...

Children always say the cutest things. The picture is so adorable.

Unknown said...

Even with Grandpa Tim's "throw the match" thoughts in my head, I still managed to win.

It's hard to "throw" a game that consists of pure luck...

Gus was a great addition to BP this year, as were all the family members of the Bascoe clan.

Gary

Shay said...

Hey now Gary. You and I both know there is a ton of skill involved. Intuition, reading your opponent, mastery of confidence....

wink, wink.

Unknown said...

That's right, what Shay said...