Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lucy is 6 months today...

I can't believe it. A half of a year passes so quickly.

She is loving solids and eating two meals a day, lunch and dinner. So far she is just eating bananas, cereal, and carrots (you need to wait 5 days before introducing a new food)... next on the list is sweet potatoes or squash. We are all about baby-led food introduction and not forcing foods on her, but happily so far her mouth is wide open for every bite and there is no turning back.

She is rolling around the house like crazy. I will put her down and leave the room and come back to find her in a completely new spot. This means Gus needs to put his valuables up . fast.

Tomorrow I am headed to the spa in Omak. I know, how luxurious.... Matt got me a gift certificate for my birthday and I am just now using it. Massage and facial, here I come.

Lucy's 6 months stats will be up Friday. That is when we see the Doctor. can't wait to find out how much she weighs. My guess is 16 pounds, 10 ounces......

No comments: