Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Turkey Day Family Pics


The cousins played very well together. I think I see a bit of Gus and cousin Erin in May's sweet grin.



Lucy had a ball hanging out in May's johnny jump up. (and peeking in on Gus's splashing in the tub).



Great-Granny Nette (Jeannette Ugaldea) made the trip from Winnemucca to see her great grand daughters for the first time. We can't wait to see her again in June. The kids adored her.



Lulu and MayMay had fun in side by side high-chairs.

What a wonderful holiday. We have so much to be thankful for. It's funny... when I think back to last Thanksgiving, Holli and I had no idea that we were both having girls. How lucky we are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the photos, thanks for sharing. I especially love the one with Great Granny Nette. We could have used some of that 'girl power' at Thanksgiving in MT, it was a boy fest.

Aunt Mo

Anonymous said...

So Shay, these pics are real sweet and cute and everything but umm, where's the Turkey, and PIE?

Joe

Shay said...

Joe, the pie was delish- we had a maple-pumpkin with meringue on top, a cranberry-pear, a pecan, and a mincemeat. I did not eat the mince, but sampled everything else.

The turkey was 20 pounds of dry-brined perfection.