Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Trip down memory lane





Exactly 2 years ago.... I can't believe our kids are growing so fast. Since Gus has been talking about his dear bud, Reilly, a lot lately, I thought I would post some pics from two years ago. Reilly and his baby brother and folks now live in Oman, but they are headed this way in the spring. We are so very excited for their visit.

Let's see: what was happening Jan of 07? Hmmmm.... One or two word sentences. Gus was finally weaned from the boob. Reilly had a big boy haircut. The boys enjoyed the snow together. The daddies, Matt and Joe, also communicated on this one-word and grunt communication style during the weekend. (it was Superbowl, people).

We miss you Joe, Katie, Reilly and Sawyer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Vatos Locos Forever holmes! I love it Shay. We WILL see you soon 3+ Months! Thanks, nice pick-me-up. I just dropped my Mom at the airport after a month so your post made my day!

miss you
Joe

Katie said...

Shay I almost started to cry. I miss those chubby baby faces. Reilly really misses gus these days and really wants to come and see you guys. Did you get my post about the transformers. He is on about it again the morning.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, was that really two years ago?? I remember when you posted those pictures. Time flies.