Saturday, May 02, 2009

It's May! (a sentimental post)

I can't believe May is finally here. What a long winter and cold spring we've had.

It is so hard to believe our baby is turning one in two weeks. What a year this has been. Its hard to wrap my mind around it. One year ago...... We were building the fence in the back yard and busy getting everything ready for the new baby. I was still working 40 hours a week and totally exhausted. And I thought for sure we were having another boy! We were still debating boy names- really, we never settled on one so it was a good thing Lucy came along.

Gus and Lucy are sitting here playing with Mr. Potato Head. Lucy is trying to talk to Gus all about it, but the only words she really says are: da da, dis, dus, aaaahhhhh, ccccrrrr, zha. I think he understands her, though.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

the o's said...

wes says those words! i bet wes and lucy would totally be friends. happy bday to little lucy!! :)