Thursday, May 14, 2009

Not Making This Up

So today, I am trying to clean and straighten and get the house ready for a little birthday barbeque we are having this weekend. I am running around, throwing laundry in, taking laundry out, you know the drill.... I tell Gus to put his flip flops up somewhere Lucy won't get them. (She has a thing for flip flops, thinks that they are yummy to put in her mouth- gross, I know). Anyways, I walk into the kitchen and look what I see:



I literally laughed out loud for a few moments.

And here is the fip flop eating troublemaker:

5 comments:

Mary said...

That's just funny. Thanks for the giggle...gotta love kids! Nice problem-solving skills...

Grampa Tim said...

Aaah, that's my Gus guy. Thanks for a bright spot on this dreary day.

Heather said...

That's a genius in the making! Made me laugh too!

the o's said...

ha! that is hilarious. kids just think of the funniest things. happy bday to little lulu!! wesley's is on the 31st... my how time flies!!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious, kids take things so literally. I love it, Gus is a smart kid!

Aunt Mo